Are you interested in hardwood flooring services? Call us! Our team of hardwood flooring experts can help to devise a plan of action for anyone, whether it’s for restoring or refinishing an existing wood floor or for a new installation. We advise with expert knowledge and provide informed guidance on everything from proper flooring construction and suggested materials to color palette and design ideas. There are a lot of options in hardwood flooring, and we can assist with making the best choices for your budget and your project’s unique needs.
PREMIER HARDWOOD FLOORING SERVICES
- Solid Hardwood Flooring
- High Quality Domestic Species
- Exotic Species from around the World
- Reclaimed Hardwood Flooring
- Engineered Wood Flooring
- Wide Plank Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Hardwood Flooring
- Dust Free Sanding
- Custom Designed Stains
- Hardwax Oil Finishes
- Water Based Polyurethane Finishes
- Oil Based Polyurethane Finishes
- Water Popping
- Buffing and Re-Coating
- Hand Scraping
- Wire Brushing
- Low-VOC and No-VOC Products
- 1 day Floor Refinishing
- Glue-down Flooring Installation
- Nail-down Flooring Installation
- Installation of New Subfloor
- Install on Concrete Subfloor
- Wide Plank Flooring Installation
- Floating Floor Installation
- Prefinished Hardwood Floor Installation
- Rubio Monocoat
- WOCA Natural Oil Finish
- Antique Floor Restoration
- Moisture Problems and Resolutions
- Species and Color Matching Existing Flooring
- Repairing and Restoring Old Wood Floors
- Repairing Pet Stains and Scratches
FLOOR MAINTENANCE TIPS
We recommend the following for optimum care of new floors:
- Allow 2-4 hours before walking with SOCKS ONLY on floors treated with water based polyurethane. Normal traffic can commence in 36 hrs.
- Allow 12-18 hours before walking with SOCKS ONLY on floors treated with oil based polyurethane. Normal traffic can commence in 3 days, as we want to make sure that the oil based polyurethane has had sufficient time to fully cure.
- Do not put furniture on floors newly treated with water based polyurethane for at least 3 days.
- Do not put furniture on floors newly treated with oil based polyurethane for at least 5 days.
- Place FELT padding under table legs, sofas, chairs, etc. Avoid using rubber or plastic which can leave marks in the floor.
- Do not put area rugs onto floors for at least 7 days.
- DO NOT put any type of tape, painter’s tape, colored tape directly on to floor. This will strip and damage newly treated floors.
CLEANING YOUR NEWLY TREATED FLOORS
- Never use Murphy’s Oil, Pledge, Mop & Glo or similar products that contain wax and/or oils. These products can cause severe reactions to your floors, and then maintenance coats will not be possible. Most warranties from finish manufacturers and factory finished wood flooring manufacturers are voided by use of oil soap cleaners.
- Always use manufacturer’s recommended cleaning products, which will not leave a contaminating residue on the floor. If the manufacturer is not known, one of our trained specialists can recommend an appropriate product. Each floor is unique and different and we want to make sure that years down the road, the floor will look exactly as it did when it was finished.